Is your employer paying you properly?

Follow the steps from the video below if you think you are being underpaid.

  1. Talk to your employer first.
  2. If unresolved, you should report this to HMRC.
  3. Report this through an online HMRC form that only takes 5 minutes.

You can also find out if you are being paid correctly by using the National Minimum Wage and Living Wage calculator below.

Find out how to report this to HMRC.

This only takes 5 minutes, and you can anonymously report your employer, even if you no longer work for them. Your details will not be shared with your employer.